16 Jul Posting Notices in Kiosks
Posted at 17:52h in Directory Section 0 Comments
- There are multiple bulletin boards at most kiosks with a designated purpose for each. Notices placed on the wrong board will be removed immediately.
- Notices from Fearrington groups will have priority. Civic, cultural, non-profit and general interest groups in the Triangle may also post notices if space is available.
- All notices must be dated. Undated items will be removed. Notices of events must be removed immediately after the event has taken place. All other notices will be removed after 30 days.
- All notices must include the name of the individual or group posting the notice along with contact information. Notices lacking this information will be removed.
- Please limit size of notices to 8 ” x 11″. Oversized notices will be removed.
- If a notice is posted over another and the time has not expired on the first notice, the top one will be removed.
- Notices from services, suppliers, etc. are welcome on the designated board (not FHA Board), but should be no larger than 4″ x 6″. A business card is preferred.
- Notices with threats, insults or personal attacks are not permitted and will be removed immediately.