31 May FHA Board Actions – May, 2011
- For those of you who have admired the new lighting at the Gathering Place you should know that the cost was covered by a gift from the Film Club. Thanks to all you movie goers!
- The Easter egg hunt was a great success, the best ever, according to many residents.
- Look for information on another shredding date to be held in October.
- The curbs at the Gathering Place have been painted for increased visibility and safety.
- Information on Board member responsibilities is now online as well as an updated history of the Village.
- New occupancy limits for The Gathering Place are being posted after inspection by the Fire Chief.
- The Board is considering improvements to the Gathering Place entrance.
- The NC Department of Transportation is considering a yellow arrow at the 15/501 Village Way south intersection.